The Mag Gallery The Hood
tattoo removal Q

View previous topic :: View next topic  
bradizle

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:30 pm    Post subject: tattoo removal Q Reply with quote

Hey guys , I have a tattoo on my leg that i want removed (well gone really light so i can recover it with a full leg sleeve). I got this tattoo maaaaaaannny moons ago when i was young and dumb. A friend did it in his garage. And ended up contracting golden staph and was hospitalized , fuck my life.

Here it is...

Dont need anyone to tell me its shit, I know.

Is the tattoo removal process worth it? Will my leg sleeve look any good after this if the removal is done properly? I dont want to see it ever again.

dxx666
Tattoo Artist
Tattoo Artist

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

one or 2 hits with laser from a good laser clinic and that thing will be gone almost.. it would be no problem covering it then at all..just make a good decision on the tattooer you get to do the new tattoo..
bradizle

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thankyou for the quick reply. There is alot of laser methods? i am after Q flash or something method?

Happy to hear ! Smile
kingbuddha

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You should call some shops that we recommended in your other post,and ask them for recommendations on a good laser place.You can also go to the convention in Sydney and ask tattooers who they recommend.I've had five tattoos lasered,and i wen't to two tattooers who were trained with the laser,and a Doctor who was trained,and the tattooers were better for me.Some of the Laser clinic's run by Doctor's wan't you to make like eight appointments to gradually lighten the tattoo.What they do is have the machine turned down so low,that you won't be able to see any lightening until after a few treatments,and you end up paying much more in the end.
Here's a link to Jack Morton in the States.He's one of the best laser guy's around.He doe's travel to tattoo shop's allover the States.You can e-mail him to inquire if he travels down under too.

http://www.rethinkyourink.com/

http://www.tattooexpo.com.au/
reidIII
Tattoo Artist
Tattoo Artist

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If its worth it to you, it is worth it. Period. Im having a bit of laser removal done myself. It is a pretty special thing to be given the chance to wear something you can be proud of, rather than something you would just as soon hide.
Good Luck
kevintat2
Tattoo Artist
Tattoo Artist

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The good thing is it is all black ink in the tattoo. Black is one of the easiest inks to remove. It is hard to say how many treatments it would take, all depends on your immune system, ink used, depth, post care. We do laser removal at my studio but we are in PA and that is far from you. The laser is a Q switch Yag that removes tattoos. You can contact me if you have any questions on removal, I am a trained laser tech.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Read Street Tattoo Forum Index -> Tattoo Enthusiast Discussion Group All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: