The Mag Gallery The Hood
TV shows

View previous topic :: View next topic  
zachadoo88

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:56 am    Post subject: TV shows Reply with quote

I'm just going to start a thread all about tv shows, rather than a thread for each one. Here are the shows we are into at the moment:

Sons of Anarchy
The Walking Dead
Breaking Bad
Parks and Recreation

Those are the top, currently still on air shows for me. There are plenty of shows I want to check out:

The Wire
Sopranos (I've seen episodes here and there and always love them, but never had HBO)
Boardwalk Empire
Hell on Wheels
Justified
Mad Men
True Blood
Game of Thrones
Rescue Me (We are 5 episodes in to season 1)
The Killing (Watched all of season 1)

There are more, just can't think of them now. There just isn't enough time it seems to watch that much TV.

Here are my favorites that are over and I have seen them all:

Six Feet Under
Lost
The Shield
Arrested Development (So god damned excited this is coming back AND we are getting a movie too!!)

I want to hear about everyone else's favorite shows....
shopwidow
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll add "Shameless" to the list. The US version on Showtime stars William H. Macy, and I enjoyed the couple of episodes that I've caught. The UK version though, is hilarious. It's been going for years and I think there are 6 seasons on Netflix.
revfish
Tattoo Artist
Tattoo Artist

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sunday night is my night. Walking Dead, Boardwalk Empire and Dexter. I also dig True Blood, Psych, White Collar and Warehouse 13 in regards to scripted shows. "Reality TV" shows I enjoy are Face/Off, Top Shot and Mythbusters.

I will admit to watching Ink Master but more so for the self awareness of it. I see what people get busted on and try to make sure I am improving my skills in those areas as well. One of my coworkers used to be on Inked and he is constantly pushing me to improve, which I love while simultaneously calling out all the bullshit on the shows, both tattoo-related as well as the Vegas shows.
jelisoner
Tattoo Artist
Tattoo Artist

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jericho to the good and over list (may also be getting a comeback through netflix like arrested development )
kollin
Tattoo Artist
Tattoo Artist

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

revfish wrote:
Sunday night is my night. Walking Dead, Boardwalk Empire and Dexter. I also dig True Blood, Psych, White Collar and Warehouse 13 in regards to scripted shows. "Reality TV" shows I enjoy are Face/Off, Top Shot and Mythbusters.

I will admit to watching Ink Master but more so for the self awareness of it. I see what people get busted on and try to make sure I am improving my skills in those areas as well. One of my coworkers used to be on Inked and he is constantly pushing me to improve, which I love while simultaneously calling out all the bullshit on the shows, both tattoo-related as well as the Vegas shows.

Ah sunday. Us too, except I'm sucked into Homeland now. Can't wait til Spartacus is back. But check out:
Archer
Wilfred
Blue Mountain State
zachadoo88

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can't believe I forgot to put Dexter on my list. Love Dexter. We are a season behind, besides the current season. A buddy of mine told me it would be fine to just skip the last season, he hated it. Anyone else agree?
LukeRay
Tattoo Artist
Tattoo Artist

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jericho was entertaining, if you like that one check out revolution.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Read Street Tattoo Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: