The Mag Gallery The Hood
HI there first post

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ciccio

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 7:04 am    Post subject: HI there first post Reply with quote

Hello everyone, this is my first post.
The tattoo art that i like the most is tribal south american and north american
as well as folk sicilian stuff (im from there)

I have many pieces i want done but as a sleeve, not as many disjointed pieces. It's just I can never get my head round how sleeves are created.

Any thoughts?

Thank you
Rose

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello, and welcome to tattoodles.com!

A cohesive, flowing, sleeve can be obtained by working with a skilled, professional, artist whose style and talent you admire.

The best place to start in your journey as to obtaining (and understanding) such a sleeve is to meet with/talk to the artist you plan on having do the work.

Sit down with your artist and talk about the images that are meaningful, please you, enough to wear your entire life. Let your artist know your desires as to the ultimate outcome of your body art. Your artist will work with you to come up with a design that can become a tattoo, a sleeve. Through conversation, with reference material, perhaps with showing the artist (or the artist showing you) sketches; the two of you will come up with a design that will fill the spaces on your body you want filled.

Getting a sleeve is a matter of translating ideas to flesh. A skilled, professional, tattooist can do this with you. Go see that artist!
kingbuddha

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Find an artist who's style you like,and explain to them the elements your looking to get in a sleeve.
www.wallacetattoo.com
www.michelangelotattoo.com
www.tatuatori.it
www.artedelcorpo.com
John_Olexa

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Read Street Tattoo Forum Index -> Tattoo Enthusiast Discussion Group All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: