The Mag Gallery The Hood
Shanghai Kate - Ed Hardy - Mike Malone

View previous topic :: View next topic  
PDCastello

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:19 am    Post subject: Shanghai Kate - Ed Hardy - Mike Malone Reply with quote

I thought about not posting this but since the blog posts by Shanghai Kate are to be seen by public I wanted to hear more sides to the story. All I remember from Shanghai Kate is that how someone (I think it was mister Doug Hardy) said that she has the Sailor Jerry stencils etc, because someone stole them from Mike Malone. Wich of course made me wonder why she havent given them back. But, her blog posts do kinda the opposite, making Ed Hardy and Mike Malone to be the "bad guys". Just wanted to rise up some talk because all the comments in her blog are just about agreement, and it is a public blog, and im just too skeptical to all out praise. Here are the blogs. Discuss.

Monday, August 03, 2009 The Shame of the Sailor Jerry Myth

Friday, May 29, 2009 An Embarrassment of Riches
AdamSky
Tattoo Artist
Tattoo Artist

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Classless. It doesn't matter what the story is or who the players are; it's just crass.

Smacks of embitterment and jealousy.
csheppard

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everyone is entitled the his or her opinion, and I generally don't care what anyone thinks or says in private, but writing public blog posts like this is really distasteful. Even if I didn't disagree with 90% of what she's saying, I'd still think that Kate is only succeeding in making herself look bad. Especially the Ed Hardy stuff - that has absolutely nothing to do with her. Kirk and I were lucky enough to run into Ed at Tattoo City last fall, and even though he was on his way out the door, he was gracious, polite and stayed to chat for a few moments. Yes, it's unfortunate that his name is now associated with douchebags the world over, but what does that have to do with Kate, way up there on her high horse?
dustinschild
Tattoo Artist
Tattoo Artist

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this stuff has already been discussed here recently. Fuck all the nonsense. Ed Hardy is the fucking man regardless of what ANYONE has to say about him.
lowlight

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do think it's pretty bad that SJ's wife is living in poverty while people are making millions off his name. It's nice of her to raise money for this woman.
DougHardy
Tattoo Artist
Tattoo Artist

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kate Hellenbrand is selling stolen goods and finally gets religion. If Malone was still alive would she be doing this? I doubt it. She's still a liar, a thief, and a fucking nutbar. Anyone who gets in business with her is in for trouble.

Fuck her.

Too bad she has to approve comments on her blog. It allows for nothing but a cheerleading squad.
DougHardy
Tattoo Artist
Tattoo Artist

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm removing this because I'm sick of it all. I know she's going to claim some kind of victory, but as usual, she's wrong. The right people know what she is.

Last edited by DougHardy on Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
lowlight

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow. cyclops
PDCastello

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for taking the time to post that Doug.

Any other comments, feelings, are of course welcome.
DougHardy
Tattoo Artist
Tattoo Artist

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My last comment: I'm done with it, because anything else said just feeds her sad cry for attention. She's written me a couple of bile-filled letters which shows how filled with hate her life is. I almost feel sorry for her, but she's trying to start a war and I won't be drawn into her madness.

It's a sad thing when someone lives an entire life with nothing but a persecution complex and a thirst for hurting people. She's made no accomplishments; she's just lived a wasted life.
traviedolla
Tattoo Artist
Tattoo Artist

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She feels "so bad" she'll offer a whopping 30% percent of the procedes? so gracious!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Read Street Tattoo Forum Index -> Tattoo Enthusiast Discussion Group All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: